* My wildest dream is to GIVE an autograph to Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar.
* Become an International bestselling author overnight and get a fortune like Rowling (Just a Harry Potter of my own!!)
* Write something ‘ORIGINAL’ on Shakespeare.
* Live in a “BABY FREE “world! God, Is that asking for too much?? The three monsters at home prove everyday that Bush was looking for WMD’s in the wrong place.
* Kiss Johnny Depp. (I did say WILDEST DREAMS!!)
*Be a guest at OPRAH for achieving any of the above.
* Backpack around the world (When someone else is paying for it,
*Adopt Grandparents. (God knows, I could do with some adult supervision)
*Get a Tree of my own. With a bench to go along with it. (something like Notting Hill.. Where is my Hugh Grant?? Even Ronan Keating would do!)
*Find my Rhett Butler (Usually known/ referred to as soul mate in common man’s vocab)
*Increase the no. of fans on orkut. Figure out the bribes to be given.
*Get Juno, the __________ to address me as ‘maasi’ and give her a makeover. She is too much of a tomboy!!
*Write the sequel to ‘Kubla Khan’. (Without the help of prescribed drugs)
* Get a waist like Scarlett O’Hara. (For the uninformed, it was 16 inches only)
* Set up my own band aid factory or something since I’m the biggest consumer of the product. I promise to give discounts to all those who are in my fan list at Orkut and to those who praise my poetry at AP.
* Grow Nails.
* Get married to a real prince. Then ‘WE’ would see all the above coming true. Imagine ‘WE’ would have:
- Film stars asking for ‘Our’ autograph
- Oprah fawning over ‘us’
- Publishers dying to publish ‘Our’ biography/ story/ poetry
- Shakespeare himself coming back from the grave to write ‘Our’ thesis on his plays. He would be original, ‘WE’ think. Watsay?
- Juno accepting that ‘We’ are the real royals
- ‘We’ would own several acres full of trees
- Johnny Depp would... well.... ummm.. Let’s not create a royal scandal!!
So people... there is still time for you. Count your blessings that you still have the chance to do something meaningful in life. You are getting a chance to be friends with ‘Us”.
Bless All!! Gotta practice the royal protocol. Happy New Year!